NPTE Study Buddy offers a course that revolves around the syllabus provided by the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT), Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators (CAP) and Dubai Health Authority (DHA) which will include the following subject areas:
- Cardio-pulmonary and vascular
The content of these systems are fully explained in the following topics:
- Treatment Theories and Strategies
- Interaction of each system with all the other systems
- Situational analysis
By the end of the course, our students should be able to successfully interpret questions and distinguish right from wrong. This is a one-time payable course that is available for use until you clear the board exam.
- Courses mentioned above are covered in two (2) months’ time, however, you may continue to take it until you have your license. That too is completely free of charge!
- Subject completion will take a maximum of up to 15 days with daily lectures of up to 1 ½ hours – 2 hours per day for 6 days a week. After completing the subject, you may then take the entire therapy education and score builder exam and discuss all questions with difficult rationales with us.
- Sessions end when queries have been solicited. Our team is here to help you every step of the way until you’ve successfully cleared the board exam.
- You can be assured that every topic is live in the webinar format. There will no hidden clause of self-study whatsoever.
We also offer other courses such as:
- Physiotherapy Competency Exam (PCE)
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Exam
For questions and inquiries, please get in touch with us for assistance. You may call +1-662-549-7037 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.